Below are the Salesforce Certified Administrator Winter ’18 Release Exam Q & A. The last date for completing the exam is July 13, 2018.
1. The sales teams at Universal Containers need to easily access the Sales Pipeline Dashboard. How can an administrator accomplish this in Lightning Experience?
a. Create a cross object dashboard component and add to the record
b. Create a embedded dashboard and add to the Home tab
c. Create a new component for each sales user and add to their profile
d. Create a new object and add a dashboard component
2. Which three functions are available to a Collaborative Forecast user in Lightning Experience? Choose 3 answers
a. Create a Locked Forecast to prevent editing
b. Designate a Delegated Forecast Administrator
c. See User Quota Attainment information
d. Adjust their own Product Family Forecast
e. Access Collaborative Forecasts in Lightning Sales Console
3. What functionality is available to users when adding files in Lightning Experience?
a. Create, share, and collaborate on documents with Quip without an external file provider
b. Mass upload Quip documents using the data loader
c. Create a new Quip file and add security from a downloaded file in Chatter
d. Access an external file provider and request secure Quip access
4. What functionality enables sales representatives to manage their own sales territories in Lightning Experience?
a. Advanced Territory Management
b. Corporate Territory Management
c. Enterprise Territory Management
d. Community Territory Management
5. When does an emoji icon appear in the Chatter publisher in Lightning Experience?
a. When a user creates a new Chatter group
b. When a user creates a new Chatter profile
c. When a user creates new Chatter posts and comments
d. When a user creates a new Chatter Quip file